Peroxygen (Potasium monopersulfate triple salt) … 498g
Organic acid (Malic acid) ……… 89g
Excipients ……………………… 1,000g
Disinfect pond water. Kill harmful microorganisms.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix 1 kg of medicine with 60 liters of water and sprinkle it all over the pond.
– Before stocking fish: 1kg/1,500-1,700m3 of water, 2-3 days before stocking.
– Fish: 1kg/3,000-4,000m3 of water disinfected periodically every 15 days/time.
– Broodfish pond: 1kg/3,500-5,000m3 of water, 24 hours before stocking.
– When fish is unwell: 1kg/2,000-2,500m3, 2-3 days/time during treatment.
– In case of cage farming: put Bio-Kon in bags hanging around 4 corners of the raft for 2 consecutive days at a dose of 1kg/500m3 to kill pathogenic bacteria in the environment.
+ Only use Bio-Kon for fish over 3 weeks old. Use in cool weather.
+ Do not use metal utensils to store the medicine.
+ When disinfecting tools with 1% concentration, spray evenly and dry before use.
The product is safe for human health and the environment when used according to the instructions for use.
DRUG STOP TIME: 5 days before harvest.
PRESERVED: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light, room temperature should not exceed 30oC, closed package after use, keep out of reach of children.
REG NO: HN.TS 13-21