Lactobacillus acidophilus … 4 x 109CFU
Bacillus subtilis …………….… 3 x109CFU
Solvent .………………………….… 1,000ml
– Decompose organic waste in ponds due to leftovers, fish feces. Stabilize pH, oxygen and enrich microflora in ponds.
– Improve water quality by creating an optimally balanced ecosystem between phytoplankton and beneficial microbial strains supplied to the pond. inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms in the pond.
– Create a pond environment with lots of oxygen, support to reduce toxic gases that cause fish to float, reduce stress.
Enhance digestion and absorption of nutrients, reduce feed costs, increase profits.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
– Improving pond bottom before stocking shrimp and fish: Use 1liter/10,000m3 of water, 1-2 times before stocking 2 days.
– Periodically use 1liter/6,000-8,000m3 of water, 7-10 days/time.
– Ponds with heavy pollution, dead algae, toxic gas: Use 1liter/3,000m3 of water, use 2 times, 1 day apart.
– Treatment of the bottom: the product can be mixed with zaolite seeds, spread evenly throughout the pond, dissolved in water, and sprinkled all over the pond in the morning. Do not use with bactericidal chemicals, the most isolation time is 24 hours.
It is recommended to increase fan operation when using the product.
DRUG STOP TIME: No.
PRESERVED: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light, room temperature should not exceed 30oC, closed package after use, keep out of reach of children.
REG NO: HN.TS 13-14