Vitamin C ……….….. 30g
Excipients ………… 100g
– Anti-shock, anti-stress for shrimp and fish when the environment changes suddenly.
– Enhance resistance, help shrimps and fish grow quickly.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
– Pour evenly into the pond when stocking, high temperature, disease, high density, change in salinity, pH: 1kg for 3,000m3 of water.
– Stimulating peeled shrimp: Use 1-3g/kg feed, feed shrimp continuously throughout the growing season.
– Improve resistance, strengthen immunity:
Use 3g/kg of feed, feed the fish continuously throughout the growing season.
DRUG STOP TIME: No.
PRESERVED: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light, room temperature should not exceed 30oC, closed package after use, keep out of reach of children.
REG NO: HN.TS 13-19