DESCRIPTION AND INDICATION:
Biotox Spray has a long lasting effect, killing most types of external parrasites in pets, livestock and poultry, fleas, ticks, gulls, mites, lice, bugs, flies, mosquitoes.
The drug acts directly or through the digestive tract, paralyzes, kill parasites and kill parasite eggs.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Dog: 10 -12 times spray/kg
Cat: 5-6 times pray/kg
– Shake well before spraying
– Hold the bottle upright, spray against the fur with a distance of 20-30 cm, use gloves to rub all over the animal, especially the head area.
– Spray the whole body of the animal to absorb evenly throughout the body, especially where the parasites often reside.
– Do not bathe animals before and 48 hours after spraying.
Flea, ticks: 2 sprays 15 days apart and depends on the level of infection.
Lice: 1 time
Flies, mosquitoes, ants, cockroaches: spray regularly scabies disease:
– Treatment: 2 times 10 days apart.
– Prevention : once every 6 months
Note: for external use only for livestock: Do not eat drink, or smoke when spraying. Wash hands and feet thoroughly with hot water after use. No restrictions on pregnant animals. Keep out the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light