Oxytetracycline …… 500g
Excipients ………… 1,000g
– Shrimp: Treat diseases caused by Vibrio such as white feces, loose feces, empty intestines, broken antennae, swollen tail.
– Fish: Treatment of bacterial diseases such as liver and kidney pus, hemorrhage, gastrointestinal infections, abdominal distension.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
– Shrimp: 2-5g/1 kg of feed. Use twice a day, use 5-7 days in a row.
– Fish < 2 months old: 1kg/6 tons of fish or 1kg/300kg of feed.
– Fish > 2 months old: 1kg/8-10 tons of fish or 1kg/200-300kg of feed.
DRUG STOP TIME: 4 weeks before harvest.
PRESERVED: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light, room temperature should not exceed 30oC, closed package after use, keep out of reach of children.
REG NO: HN.TS 13-01