Ivermectin …………….…… 1 000 mg
Special Solvent ………………… 100 ml
Ivermax is an injectable solution containing ivermectin, an antiparasitic agent with activity against many endo and ectoparasites.
Endo and ectoparasitic infections in cattle, sheep, swine, dogs and cats, caused by parasites susceptible to ivermectin.
– Cattle: Gastrointestinal nematodes, lungworms, eye worms, warbles, mites and lice.
– Sheep: Psoroptic mange (sheep scab), gastrointestinal nematodes, lungworms and nasal bots.
– Swine: Gastrointestinal nematodes, lungworms, lice and mange mites.
– Dogs: Gastrointestinal nematodes, infective-stage heartworms, microfilariae, arthropods and ear mites.
– Cats: Gastrointestinal nematodes and lungworms.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For deep intramuscular.
– Cattle: 1 ml per 20 kg body weight
– Sheep, swine, dogs and cats: 1 ml per 10 – 15 kg body weight
In severe disease, repeat injection after 3 days.
Time to stop using the drug: 7 days.
– Do not use for animals sensitive to the ingredients of the drug.
– Do not use for pregnant and nursing animals.
– Do not use for dogs, cats, rabbits under 2 months old.