Excipients just enough ………… 1,000g
Specific treatment of infectious diseases caused by bacteria sensitive to Fosformycin and Tylosin such as: E.coli, chicken cholera, CRD, complicated infectious sinusitis, head swelling, typhoid, staphylococcus, infection blood infection.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix drinking water or mix food.
– Poultry, young waterfowl: 0.5-1g/liter of water or 10g/50 kg body weight.
– Adult poultry and waterfowl: 1g/2-3 liters of water or 1g/15-20 kg body weight.
– Cattle: 1g/ 20-30 kg body weight.
– The dose is equal to half of the treatment.
Use continuously for 3-5 days.
Time to stop using the drug: slaughter 14 days; Egg: 7 days.”
– Do not use for animals sensitive to the ingredients of the drug.
– Do not use for horses.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light, room temperature should not exceed 30oC, keep out of reach of children.