Special excipients just enough…1,000g
Poultry: treatment of respiratory and gastrointestinal infections such as: CRD, CCRD, ORT, Coryza, enteritis caused by Clostridium, diarrhea caused by E.coli, typhoid, dysentery (Salmonella), pasteurellosis, staphylococcus bacteria and streptococcus…
Cattle: asthma caused by Mycoplasma, pneumonia, bronchopneumonia, enteritis, diarrhea, dysentery, lepto, …
Broad-spectrum antibiotic, quickly absorbed, specialized for periodic disease prevention, secondary treatment and safe for breeding livestock and poultry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix drinking water or mix food:
– Poultry, waterfowl: 1g / 10 liters of water or 1g / 30-50 kg body weight/day.
– Cattle: 1g/ 10-15 kg feed or 1g/ 50-70 kg body weight/day.
Use continuously for 3-5 days.
Duration of drug discontinuation: 7 days.
– Do not use for animals sensitive to the ingredients of the drug.
– Do not use for animals with impaired liver and kidney function.
– Do not use the combination of drugs containing Penicillin, Cephalosporine.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light, room temperature should not exceed 30oC, keep out of reach of children.