Benzalkonium cloride ……… 150g
Glutaraldehyde ………………. 150g
Solvent …………………….. 1 000 ml
DESCRIPTION AND INDICATION:
Disinfectant solution that with bactericidal activity against a wide range of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, single-celled viruses, molds, parasite eggs including the following: H5N1, FMD, PRRS, E.coli, Pasteurella, Salmonella,…
– Fast, strong, long-lasting effects.
– Does not corrode metal tools.
– Can be sprayed directly on livestock and poultry.
– No harm to the environment.
– Disinfect the barn even when the animals are in the barn.
– Antiseptic udder in dairy cows, uterus douche, wound, surgical site.
– Disinfect tools, feeders, drinkers, incubators, transport vehicles.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Mix with water according to the ratio instructions, spray to disinfect.
– Periodic disinfection: 1 liter/500 liters of water. Spray evenly on the surface of the barn, livestock equipment and the surrounding environment 1-2 times/week.
– Disinfect when there is an epidemic: 1 liter/200 liters of water.
– Disinfect transportation, slaughterhouses, incubators, quarantine posts: 1 liter/400-500 liters of water.
– Decontamination of animal carcasses: 1 liter / 100 liters of water.
– Disinfect eggs, douching of uterus and vagina: 1.5 ml/1 liter of clean water.
Time to stop using the drug: NO.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light