PVP Iodine ………….…. 600g
Solvent .…………..… 1,000ml
– Water treatment is very effective before stocking shrimp and fish. Quickly and thoroughly destroy pathogens caused by viruses, bacteria and fungi that cause shrimp diseases such as: tail worm, appendage necrosis.
– Prevention: red gill, black gill, swollen gill, broken antennas worn tail,…
– Safe to use, non-toxic to shrimp, fish and the environment, does not affect algae. Prevention and treatment of ulcers and bleeding on fish.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
– Periodical disinfection and water treatment before stocking shrimp and fish: 1 liter/8,000-10,000m3 of water, once every 5-7 days.
– Quick sterilization, support for disease treatment: 1 liter/6,000-8,000m3 of water.
Depending on the pond environment, shrimp and fish condition, increase or decrease the dose accordingly.
DRUG STOP TIME: No.
PRESERVED: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light, room temperature should not exceed 30oC, closed package after use, keep out of reach of children.
REG NO: HN.TS 13-13