Lincomycin ………………… 5 000 mg
Spectinomycin …………… 10 000 mg
Special Solvent ………………….. 100 ml
DESCRIPTION AND INDICATION:
The combination of lincomycin and spectinomycin acts synergistic.
Spectinomycin acts bacteriostatic or bactericidal, depending on the dose, against mainly Gram-negative bacteria like Campylobacter, E. coli and Salmonella spp.
Lincomycin acts bacteriostatic against mainly Gram-positive bacteria like Mycoplasma, Treponema, Staphylococcus and Streptococcus spp.
Treatment Gastrointestinal and respiratory infections caused by lincomycin and spectinomycin sensitive micro-organisms, like Campylobacter, E. coli, Mycoplasma, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and Treponema spp. in calves, cats, dogs, goats, sheep and swine.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
For deep intramuscular.
– Cattle: 1 ml per 20 kg body weight for 3-5 days.
– Calves, goats, sheeps, swine: 1 ml per 10 kg body weight for 3-5 days.
– Cats and dogs: 1 ml per 5 kg body weight for 3 – 5 days, with a maximum of 21 days.
Time to stop using the drug: 7 days.
– Do not use for animals sensitive to the ingredients of the drug.
– Not for use in rabbits and egg-laying hens.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light