Menbendazol ………… 50 000 mg
Excipients …………………… 1 000 g
DESCRIPTION AND INDICATION:
Special treatment of helminths: strongyloides, roundworms, hairworms, hookworms, pinworms, tapeworms, tapeworms living on the liver, internal organs of cattle and poultry.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
Use by mix with drink or feed.
– Young animals: 1g per 10kg body weight.
– Adult animals: 1g per 15 kg body weight.
Time to stop using the drug: before slaughter 12 days, milk extraction 4 days.
– Do not use for animals sensitive to the ingredients of the drug.
– Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy.
– Do not use in combination with other dewormers.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct light